International Economic Data
Below is a list of the most important economic data being released this week on an international scale. The data has been ranked by importance due to the likeliness of the information creating volatility in the international market place.
Information to look out for:
- Home Sales today beat estimates which has boosted the S&P up over 1%.
- US GDP figure is a big one as it points to the date of the Fed stopping money flow. A weaker GDP means more cashflow.
- Other than that this week should be a slow one.
Meanwhile, in South Africa…
- Current account figures are going to be released tomorrow, both looking negative;
- While inflation figures are set to be released on Thursday.
Local Company Data
Below is a summarised list of the information being released on the JSE this week